Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Early tour.


The sidewalk-driveway crew are at work on the North side of East Main Street. It looked - from where I was first parked, in front of the Presbyterian church - as if concrete was being poured for driveways along the stretch between the church and the Laundromat building. The sidewalk certainly looks good! As on the South Side of Main Street, all of the space between the buildings and sidewalk and sidewalk and curbing will be filled in with brick pavers. (I apologize for the dull photograph. The sun was right in my eyes and I'm sure that my camera was as blinded as I!)


Sidewalk forms are in place along West Main Street. Those will probably be poured later today.

There 's something going on at the White Street part of the main intersection: I couldn't tell what it was.........


....and the junction of Routes 12 and 20, in Sangerfield, is a maze of orange and white pylons but, at 8:15, there was no indication what they were there for.