Monday, October 16, 2006

Later on Monday



I forgot!(Don't you!) Village Board Meeting tonight at 7:00!

This notice of an AUCTION at the home of the late Alton Hinman, south of Deansboro, was brought to my attention; let me bring it to yours! I'm sure there are enough treasures here for all of us!

I understand that there will be a meeting of merchants, businesspersons and anyone interested, tomorrow night at 7:00 at the Village Hall, to review the Celebration that took place on Saturday.

I spoke, earlier, with JoAnn Treen of the Home Shoppe, RoseMary Broedel at Merri-Rose Florist and Tom Morgan at the Hardware store and although none of them saw a great increase in sales, that day, they all thought the event was a grand success and a wonderful "home town" celebration that deserves to be repeated.