Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday morning

It's 31.6 degrees and cloudy at 7 o'clock.



The weather, yesterday, was perfect for football but I do NOT know how our Pop Warner players fared!

(I spent the entire day trying to teach my laser printer to do some new tricks and never ventured into town nor have I received word by telephone or E-mail as to the outcome of the game. As far as my battle with the computer and printer went, the air was "blue" on several occassions, but we both learned alot and I think I won!)
Today we're off to Skyline Drive to follow the "hunt" and will be posting photos later on!

Trivia: those beautifully tailored, bright red hunting jackets favored by aristocrats are called "pinks."

I'm venturing to check tomorrow's weather forecast to see if the sun will be shining: whether it is or not, if all goes as planned, something wonderfully bright will appear on the village skyline sometime tomorrow!


Have a good day!