Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday morning

Sorry 'bout that: I'm LATE! Small computer tantrum to deal with, first, but then some WONDERFUL photographs in the morning mail from Hobie and Lois that are too good not to resize and post right away!



It's "mild," out, according to the observer, guessing 50 degrees, and WKTV Channel 2's forecast begings ""Riding High Through Thursday...."

Things to check out, today:

- progress on railings on E. Main Street

- progress on the Madison Street Townhouses.



A great deal of grading has taken place since I took this picture, last week, and since passersby began to wonder "Why?" the driveway is "so close to the school driverway.." or "Shouldn't it be opposite the school driveway?" (Perhaps someone knows: I don't.)

I do know, however, that Hobie and Lois Morris' life in the "country" is not always what we - or they - expect. Lois just sent me these pictures that she took a month or more ago, when a handsome stranger appeared at their wilderness homestead.

"Good morning! Just passing by - wanted to say "Hello!"

"Clever device you have there. Mind if I take a snack?"

Yum!!

Ooops! 'nuff of that!

Oh, goodie: "wheels!"

"Are the keys in it?"

"Darn. No keys. I'll just have to wait for a ride."